Meet the Buyers
'Meet the Buyers' is our signature networking session, providing a platform for suppliers to meet with airline buyers, face to face, in pre-arranged 10 minute meetings slots.
Exclusively available to delegates at MRO Southeast Asia, each supplier will get to choose from a list of available buyers on the day of the conference, with meetings taking place during the afternoon session on 6 March 2019.
How to book a face-to-face meeting
Follow the below steps to book your meetings:
- You must first register for the conference - only available to registered MRO Southeast Asia attendees
- When you arrive onsite there will be a list of available buyers for you to choose meetings with - first come, first serve
- All buyers will be seated for the duration of the session, with meetings lasting 10 minutes each
Who are the buyers?
All airlines who register for the conference are committed to taking place in Meet the Buyers. Qualifying airlines for the conference include
- Purchasing representatives within maintenance, overhaul, engineering, supply chain or technology
- Airlines represented ranging from local, regional and international carriers
- A list of registered airlines will be released closer to the event
Are you an MRO, OEM, Lessor buyer?
If you are in a purchasing or procurement role for a MRO, OEM or Leasing Company and are interested in taking part in our Meet The Buyers session, you may be eligible for a discounted rate at MRO Southeast Asia.
To find out more about Meet the Buyers or to confirm your eligibility please contact:
T: +44 207 017 7119
E: [email protected]