MRO Southeast Asia will next take place on 6-7 March 2019 at the Intercontinental Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia, hosted by Sepang Aircraft Engineering
MRO Southeast Asia is a two day conference exploring the key issues and concerns in the Southeast Asia region, examining how airlines and their suppliers can optimise maintenance planning to effectively manage expanding fleets.
Submit 2019 Enquiry
What is covered at the two day conference?
- Current and future shape of the aftermarket
- MRO industry analysis
- Entry into service
- Fleet development trends
- Advanced technologies and IT applications
- Vietnam is ideally located at the heart of the booming Asia-Pacific/South East Asia region
- Asia-Pacific MRO market is expected to increase to $22.6 billion by 2027, at 4.3% per annum
- In 2018, South East Asia’s commercial fleet will consist of almost 2,150 aircraft, generating $5.8 billion in MRO demand
- In 2018, Vietnam’s commercial fleet will consists of 206 aircraft, generating $542 million in MRO demand
Hear from our 2018 attendees:
It was really a good experience learning from other MROs on how they handle new Start-up MROs. In addition for Engine MRO's I have learn on how they would apply such Management on the engines to optimize the engine life and cost.
The MRO conference (East Asia) has always been a great networking event to meet with airlines customers as well as industry players, in sharing new ideas and explore new opportunities & collaboration within this region.
MRO East Asia was a fantastic event...the quality venue and intimate setting, with multiple networking opportunities mean that you get valuable face to face time with decision makers and influencers, as well as getting the up to date market information which is critical to effective operation in a competitive aviation market.
Get in touch with us to find out more: