MRO East Asia 2018 has now closed. Thank you to all attendees, speakers and sponsors for a fantastic event!
After a hugely successful inaugural event in 2017 in South Korea, MRO East Asia landed in Hanoi, Vietnam for its second edition on 7-8 March 2018. This conference explores the key issues and concerns in the East Asia region, examining how airlines and their suppliers can optimise maintenance planning to effectively manage expanding fleets.
What is covered at the two day conference?
- Current and future shape of the aftermarket
- MRO industry analysis
- Entry into service
- Fleet development trends
- Advanced technologies and IT applications
- Vietnam is ideally located at the heart of the booming Asia-Pacific/South East Asia region
- Asia-Pacific MRO market is expected to increase to $22.6 billion by 2027, at 4.3% per annum
- In 2018, South East Asia’s commercial fleet will consist of almost 2,150 aircraft, generating $5.8 billion in MRO demand
- In 2018, Vietnam’s commercial fleet will consists of 206 aircraft, generating $542 million in MRO demand
Hear from our 2017 attendees:
It was my honour to attend the MRO conference in Seoul. I really enjoyed this event while meeting other people working in a similar business area.
Very well organised conference this year at Seoul, good attendance of customers from the East Asia Region, great customer interfacing opportunities and an excellent networking platform for the Aviation industry.
Productive and efficient trip where attendees are able to network and meet airline buyers, aviation finance personnel and other relevant parties face to face.
Get in touch with us to find out more: